Explore this powerful approach to a freer and more fulfilling life.
Thursday September 16th – 4 pm Sunday September 19th 2021
We are delighted to say that we have rearranged dates for the retreat postponed (again) from March 2020. We are reducing the number of delegates so everyone can have their own room if they wish. Care will be taken to allow distancing throughout your stay, for this reason we are no longer offering an early bird but charging the full fee of £447 from today. Bookings now being taken! Apply here.
This is the feedback from the retreat we held in Autumn 2019:
Another wonderful retreat……….Laughed a lot – it feels like a long time since I did that ………Good vibes from the start, I felt connected with like minded friends…… Connecting with like minded positive people who all told their stories that resonated with me. I felt valued and accepted warts and all……….It has been an excellent experience that I will recommend to everyone I come across ……… Cracking. Thank you. ………….I loved the meditations and the venue ……….I loved the healing power of the tribe ……………Not enough time – 4 days would be good………A wonderful weekend. I look forward to many more!
The Spring 2021 retreat offers an amazing opportunity to join a community and do some deep personal healing. You are invited to switch off from daily life and immerse yourself in a deeply spiritual and supportive environment for three days. This will allow time for reflections, insights, forgiveness and release of old patterns and space to create a new, healthier way of being.
You will also teachings from Clare Walters and gain first hand experience of the Focussed Mindfulness Method which will be valuable CPD for coaches, therapists and mindfulness guides.
It will be a rich mix of support, teachings, one to one personal healing and self-development work including:
- Twice daily meditation sessions.
- Thought provoking and searching teaching sessions.
- Talks on the theory behind Focussed Mindfulness and models of understanding the processes.
- One to one sessions with a practitioner to address your own personal issues.
- Demonstrations of the Focussed Mindfulness techniques in a teaching clinic setting.
- If this is for you there will be opportunities to practice guiding others and getting feedback on your delivery in small peer groups.
- Time to relax, chat and eat with like-minded people
- Delicious vegan meals cooked by our dedicated chef.
- Single room (£100 reduction if you wish to share with someone in your bubble).
You will get a deep and experiential understanding of the Focussed Mindfulness approach. this is something you can take away and use to continue to support yourself after you leave.
It will be a time of personal healing and, if you are a health practitioner, it can be counted as CPD.
And, if this is something you are considering, it will be a key part of your training as a Focussed Mindfulness Practitioner.
I will be joined by other experienced practitioners over the entire three days, so you can be sure that you will be fully supported at all times.
Hold your space for £50. Balance of £447 due by the end of July. We have limited spaces left. Payment by instalments can be arranged on request.