Explore this powerful approach to a freer and more fulfilling life.
4 pm, Thursday March 26th – 4 pm Sunday March 29th 2020
This is the feedback from the one we held in Autumn 2019:
Another wonderful retreat……….Laughed a lot – it feels like a long time since I did that ………Good vibes from the start, I felt connected with like minded friends…… Connecting with like minded positive people who all told their stories that resonated with me. I felt valued and accepted warts and all……….It has been an excellent experience that I will recommend to everyone I come across ……… Cracking. Thank you. ………….I loved the meditations and the venue ……….I loved the healing power of the tribe ……………Not enough time – 4 days would be good………A wonderful weekend. I look forward to many more!
The Spring 2020 retreat will be now be held online. It offers an amazing opportunity to join a community and do some deep personal healing while you are already on retreat in your own home! You are invited to switch off from daily life and immerse yourself in a deeply spiritual and supportive environment for three days. This will allow time for reflections, insights, forgiveness and release of old patterns and space to create a new, healthier way of being.
It will be a rich mix of support, teachings, one to one personal healing and self-development work including:
- Twice daily meditation sessions.
- Thought provoking and searching teaching sessions.
- Talks on the theory behind Focussed Mindfulness and models of understanding the processes.
- One to one sessions with a practitioner to address your own personal issues.
- Demonstrations of the Focussed Mindfulness techniques in a teaching clinic setting.
- If this is for you there will be opportunities to practice guiding others and getting feedback on your delivery in small peer groups.
- Time to relax, chat and eat with like-minded people
You will get a deep and experiential understanding of the Focussed Mindfulness approach. this is something you can take away and use to continue to support yourself after you leave.
It will be a time of personal healing and, if you are a health practitioner, it can be counted as CPD.
And, if this is something you are considering, it will be a key part of your training as a Focussed Mindfulness Practitioner.
I will be joined by other experienced practitioners over the entire three days, so you can be sure that you will be fully supported at all times.
Course fee: A steal at £247.
Please email me if you woould like to learn more first. Thank you.