“My first priority is to listen to your story so I can fully appreciate your position. My approach then is to get to the heart of the matter and address the key issues.”
- Mindfulness guidance
- Trauma rehabilitation
- Family and relationships
- Separation and divorce
Focussed mindfulness changes the way you think by freeing you from the negative influences of your past. Once you have made this shift the practice supports you to develop healthier habits. The results that can be achieved from this work are profound and lasting, and this is belied by its speed and simplicity.
As the founder of Absolute Specialists and author of the Focussed Mindfulness practices I am confident in using these therapeutic and coaching tools in a creative way to support you in resolving your particular issues. Before developing the techniques I had 15 years’ experience as a therapist and 3 years as a transformational coach. I have trained with the world’s leaders in transformational coaching.
In my practice, I now specialise in relationship coaching and in helping with chronic mental and physical health conditions.
I also supervise people working in the caring professions and teach Focussed Mindfulness to practitioners and anyone else who is interested in deepening their spiritual and healing journey.
- Trained in practitioner supervision, The Journey, The Work, Non-Personal Awareness, Ultimate Healing, Inner child work, Homeopathy.
- Doctorate in biological sciences.
- 20 years as a homeopath working privately and for the NHS specialising in fibromyalgia and IBS
- 5 years as a transformational coach
- Licenced at the Sheffield School of homeopathy in 1998
- Qualified supervisor trained with the ARH in 2000 and with Sheila Ryan
- Qualified Journey Practitioner 2008
The main clinic for Absolute Specialists is in Mirfield:
We have free parking here and we are 5 minutes’ from Mirfield train station.
I also have the use of clinic space in Leeds, Sheffield, Newark, Stamford, Peterborough and London. You can contact me to make an appointment at any of these on 01484 866747 or 07984115927 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org