“I became fascinated by how people suffered as they got older and seemed to be caught in a downward health spiral.”
- Absence and Stress Management
- Employee Performance
- Anxiety, Stress and Sleep Problems
I became aware, from my own experience over many years in public services, of how so many people experience health issues, caught up in what seems to be a downward health spiral.
Determined to explore this before retirement and through a midlife search for a change in my working life, I retrained and began to practice techniques that are empowering and enable people to find and maintain their own life balance.
I made the personal life change to work independently and now work with individuals and groups experiencing challenges, with the aim of enabling people to maximise their health and wellbeing. I believe that we all deserve to get the most from our lives, whatever our age or lifestyle.
- Accredited Absolute Specialist and trainee supervisor
- Qualified and Registered Homeopath; RSHom
- Qualified teacher of Adults; Cert. Ed.
- Qualified Social Worker; MSW
- Private practice over 7 years, working with individual’s emotional and physical health concerns
- Retirement from full time employee to run own practice, achieving a better work/life balance
- Extensive experience over 30 years in care work as facilitator, mentor, coach, trainer and manager